Dimocks family law experts will help you resolve the often complicated legal matters that can arise in family relationships.
Whether you are in a marriage, de facto or same-sex relationship, with or without children, Dimocks can help you navigate and resolve your legal issues. See how we can assist with:
- Ending a Relationship
- Domestic and family violence, and ADVOs
- Personal Issues
- Same sex marriage
- Property and financial matters
- Children and family law
- IVF, surrogacy and parentage
- Alternatives to court
- Other ways Dimocks can help
There is usually much more to consider than you first expect in order to make sensible, informed decisions and to deal with the legal process.
When you come to us, we will help you understand your rights, entitlements and obligations and answer the important questions for you:
- What options do you have?
- What are you entitled to?
- Will you need to go to court, and if so, which one?
- What are the alternatives to court?
- Should you seek to negotiate, and if so, how?
- How do you make an agreement legally binding and enforceable?
- Will you need to give full disclosure of your financial position?
- What happens if you go to court and things are still not resolved?
Contact us for answers to your family law issues.